101 Montunos by Rebeca Mauleon-Santana
- best method book ever published on how to play piano in all the Afro-Cuban styles
Afro-Caribbean Grooves for Drumset
- Over 100 rhythms from a dozen Caribbean countries arranged for drumset, including CD with both audio and visual files. In English and French. Endorsed by Peter Erskine & Horacio Hernandez.
Afro-Peruvian Percussion Ensemble: From the Cajon to the Drum Set by Hector Morales
- The most comprehensive book ever published on Afro-Peruvian percussion, including material for the cajon, drumset, congas, bongos, etc, as well as a full-length DVD showing how to play each instrument and how they all sound in live performances.
Brazilian Guitar Book by Nelson Faria
- Best book ever published on how to play guitar in all the important Brazilian styles.
Conga Drummer's Guidebook by Michael Spiro
- only book on the market for intermediate to advanced conga drummers, showing not just what to play but how to make it feel like the pros.
Inside The Brazilian Rhythm Section by Nelson Faria and Cliff Korman
- The first comprehensive book to show how to play the most important styles of Brazilian music---samba, bossa, afoxe, choro, etc. Complete instruction for bass, drums, guitar and piano.
Introduction to the Conga Drum DVD by Michael Spiro
- The first comprehensive instructional DVD for beginning conga drummers or anyone needing a solid foundation in good conga drum technique.
Latin Bass Book: A Practical Guide
- Only comprehensive bass book ever published on how to create bass lines in Afro-Cuban, Brazilian & South American styles - with 3 CDs!
Latin Real Book
- Contemporary and classic salsa, latin jazz and Brazilian music arrangements, exactly as recorded, to help your band play in authentic Latin styles.
Latin Real Book Sampler CD
- 12 of the original recordings of tunes in The Latin Real Book re-issued - by the original artists.
Latin Real Easy Book
- Salsa/Afro-Cuban, Brazilian music and Latin jazz charts presented in "Real Easy" format, with educational material tailored for each tune.
Muy Caliente! - Afro-Cuban Play-Along CD and Book
- A smoking Afro-Cuban Play-Along CD and book featuring Rebeca Mauleon, Orestes Vilato and Oscar Stagnaro.
Salsa Guidebook for Piano & Ensemble by Rebeca Mauleon
- "The Salsa Bible" is a complete method book on understanding how Afro-Cuban music is put together.
True Cuban Bass by Carlos Del Puerto & Silvio Vergara
- first great Afro-Cuban bass book, written by Irakere's Carlos del Puerto, with 2 CDs of Carlos demonstrating the ideas &/or historical Cuban recordings, with analysis.